cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Ness_YC

Re: incorrect CAPTCHA

We appreciate your understanding, @ColinHarry! I have marked this as feedback for the relevant teams to review. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
AndrewC1
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: can not login to email on standard only secure

Check out the following mega post:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/NBN/incorrect-CAPTCHA/td-p/632750

Ignore the post that it has been answered and Optus are not going to change the status as they have been informed it's wrong a few days ago and have done nothing.

You have allot to read.

Good luck with getting to your webmail.

0 Kudos
Ness_YC

Re: can not login to email on standard only secure

Hi @Rich0man, we're sorry for any frustration caused. As AndrewC1 has mentioned there is a similar ongoing thread

As specified on this thread, Captcha is currently a security feature and is currently a requirement when trying to sign in for now. In the near future, our teams are looking at implementing security measures where the captcha is no longer necessary when logging in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Mamafive
New Contributor
New Contributor

Constantly asking for a captcha

As of the last 3 weeks every single time I go to log in to my Optus Webmail it asks for a captcha. This can happen several times per day. Why Why Why ?????

z_hook

Re: Constantly asking for a captcha

Hi @Mamafive,

Thanks for raising this with us.

Our Networks team are aware of this and are currently working on having this resolved as soon as possible. The fault ticket is 23170077.

We do apologise for the inconveniences caused by this. 

0 Kudos
AndrewC1
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Constantly asking for a captcha

@MamafiveFor actual details on what you asked for instead of just a number and the the standard sorry response from Optus mods please have a read of the following captcha mega thread as it will answer your question and give you a running history of the issue:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/NBN/incorrect-CAPTCHA/m-p/632750#M24071

0 Kudos
Alexjo2326
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: incorrect CAPTCHA

We are done with it , we are moving all email addresses to gmail.

Tired of this rubbish !

david7070
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Captcha Code for webmail login

I raised an enquiry about this issue mid October, and I note that its still required today. When is this being removed ???

Serena_YC

Re: Captcha Code for webmail login

Hi @david7070

As mentioned by @Ness_YC in an earlier post on this thread, the Captcha code is currently a security feature and is a requirement when trying to sign in for now

In the near future, our teams are looking at implementing security measures where the captcha is no longer necessary when logging in.

Hope that clarifies the situation. 

0 Kudos
hawixixu
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Captcha Code for webmail login

I just registered and was not able to enter the captcha on the first try. it is sad