cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: incorrect CAPTCHA

@Jack_YC wrote:

The reason we suggest this as a troubleshooting step is that it can often clear out some old saved data that could be causing any issues. 

The simplest solution is to close your browser and then just open a fresh incognito/private browsing window. There is no need to clear cache/data/cookies in this scenario.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Even simpler would be for Optus to fix the fault!

Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I've received reconfirmation that the fault of customers overseas not being able to access their Webmail is fixed.

For ColinHarry (Happy Belated birthday!) and the one or two others who are still experiencing problems since, please either send Optus technical support a message through the My Optus App or a Private Message to Optus on Facebook or a Direct Message on Twitter advising you still have a Webmail issue, confirming you are not overseas or using a VPN. A separate ticket for your individual case may be logged as the original is closed. Reference fault ticket 23170077 if needed.

YetAnotherAcc (and everyone): Captcha will be disabled when the team has completed its current review of Webmail.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Unbelieveable.

And as I neither have an internet connected 'phone..and I do not belong or ever intend to belong to Twitter or Facebook..how do I log a complaint?

But I'm so bloody glad that this has been fixed for "overseas" subscribers!! I'm well over the moon with joy about that.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

OK. Did it as asked. Used the optus app

Few minutes ago

I asked if the captcha code could be removed from my OptusWebmail login.

Spoke/wrote this to "Etta" and was told this:

"Colin, I regret to inform you that "Captcha code" it set globally to know it the account holder is a human or robot.

Unfortunately, we don't have option to remove "Captcha code" from our end.
If I had that option I would have done that till now.
I help you understand my situation here."

So there we be. Possibly never to be fixed? Any more news??

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

TO ALL USERS:

HAS ANY FIXED THIS PROBLEM WITH THE 4-5 "SOLUTIONS" OFFERED BY OPTUS

I THINK THIS PROBLEM IS ALSO TRACKED UNDER 

I'VE BEEN CAPTCHAD AND 

WEBMAIL LOGIN

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

NOT FIXED AND I'VE TRIED OTHER SOLUTIONS OFFERED UNDER

IVE BEEN CAPTCHARD

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

@ColinHarry wrote:

OK. Did it as asked.

So there we be. Possibly never to be fixed? 

I think you need to re-read Ray's post.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @ColinHarry, if you can`t access the Optus app or have a Social media account then you can contact our support team on → 1300 300 427 - Mon - Sun: 8am - 8pm to assist you further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @jawsjaws, if you're still experiencing any difficulties with the webmail service, please send our Technical Support team a message via the My Optus App. They'll then be able to help you directly from there.  

0 Kudos
Top Contributors