cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted

Re: Captcha

Hey @JakeMallie our techs are still looking into this matter. Depending on the complexity of the issue, I'm afraid that I'm unable to provide you with a timeframe at this stage. Rest assured, they're working on resolving this with the highest regard. Thank you for your patience during this time. Jono

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: webmail log in

The issue has NOT gone away. I usually use Chrome, but the problem is also on Edge

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: incorrect CAPTCHA

If you are using any VPN, then simple turned it off. 

If you are not using any, then try one and then try to access it.

just an opinion try it, hope work for you.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Cannot access email account due to 'incorrect captcha'

Optus,

I cannot access my financial and important personal emails as my email account is essentially disable because of 'incorrect captcha'.

I have cleared cookies, cache, restarted computer, gone incognito, and every other suggestion that has been put forward, but it has not worked, and I shouldn't have to do all these steps anyway just to access an email account.

Optus - please attend to this as a matter of urgency, and COMMUNICATE the problem and timeframe for a fix.

Compounded by this is the excessive Optus spam which fills the email quota, so if I cannot access my email and delete spam etc, it will exceed the quota and prevent new emails from being received. And yes, I have raised this with Optus and spoken to about 20 'representatives' who go around in circles and give me incorrect, misleading advice.

Optus - having a functional email system in the year 2020 is a given - please make it a priority to your paying customers

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Cannot access email account due to 'incorrect captcha'

Watching this - I also can't access my email. But I can't even see the Captcha information any more.. the last couple of days I have had to enter a code every time I accessed this. Optus please fix this as a priority.. I rely on being able to get into this email.
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: incorrect CAPTCHA

I am also having problems with the Optus CAPTCHA. About a week ago Optus began asking me to copy a CAPTCHA before logging in to my emails. Tonight the CAPTCHA is blank and when I try to log in to my emails I get the "incorrect CAPTCHA' response. When I click to get a new CAPTCHA, nothing appears. So I have been locked out of my emails. Come on Optus, sort this problem out.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I am having the same bad experience - first having to put in a captcha code and now can't even login because there is no captcha code to put in.
This is just not acceptable in 2020 - Are they trying to kill Webmail?
May a herd of elephants trample your Dwali Optus !
Highlighted

Hi @KateBarnard, we’re aware of the captcha issue with webmail affecting some customers. Our technicians are definitely working to resolve this asap. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @Kylee76, have you tried clearing all cookies / cache / temporary internet files? How about using a different browser?

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi - no this hasn't worked - although I can now see the captcha it keeps saying its incorrect.  I need to go to bed now (its nearly midnight).  I will check again in the morning in hopes that this is fixed!!!!!

Top Contributors