Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Leighmc
New Contributor
New Contributor

email password

i keep getting a box pop up asking for my email password, i can't remember it. How do i change it?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlexRH
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: email password

Heya! Sounds like it'll need to be reset, you can find more info on how to complete this here 🙂

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
BeverlyHarvey
New Contributor
New Contributor

I cant remember my email password. Need help to change it
0 Kudos
z_hook

Hi @BeverlyHarvey,

thanks for reaching out!

We have an support page article on how to change your Optusnet email password. If you do have any issues, our Customer Care team can assist via the My Optus App. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos