Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
samdog1
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

broadband NBN gateway for 192.168.0.1 access changed from old modem

I have just been connected to NBN from optus cable and tried to access 192.168.0.1 gateway which was admun for user and password for password but this does not work for neww optus nbn. What is new user and password?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: broadband NBN gateway for 192.168.0.1 access changed from old modem

From memory there was something weird about the login like it didn't use a username and password or didn't need a password. Do you get the password box / admin page when go to 192.168.0.1?

0 Kudos
raffersam
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Optus and your wifi password 

samdog1
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

typed the ip address into edge browser and viewed user name and password box. the previous optus user name was ADMIN and password PASSWORD. With new optus NBN user name which is now OPTUS and the password is located bottom under modem.

Cheers, samdog1

Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Excellent.

0 Kudos
rondeforest
New Contributor
New Contributor

what is new gateway to 192.168.0.1
0 Kudos
altona265
New Contributor
New Contributor

hi i would like to change my easy  ID and password

please call me

0 Kudos
Serena_YC

Hi @altona265

If you would like to change the WiFi username and password for your home broadband connection, you can visit our Home Broadband modem/WiFi username & password help page.

If you run into any issues and require any further assistance, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus app.

Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

If for some reason you’re unable to use the My Optus app, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook or Twitter page for further assistance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors