cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: all routers we have owned have rebooted randomly

No, they are asking for clarification from you before closing it. What's the case number?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor
New Contributor

We get frequent drop outs which I put down to the crap Sagemcom modem.   Others I know have had the same issue which has been resolved once 5hey have changed the modem to a quality one such as Fritz! Modem.

no use talking to Optus about it they haven’t a clue or are simply ignoring the large number of people who have these drop out issues with modem.   I am going back to Internode as a provider.

0 Kudos
New Contributor
New Contributor

hi

Optus technician came around Friday, and did something to the modem. So far, all is good.

I don't see Optus as the source of the problem - it only started after we switched from ADSL to NBN.

NBN however refused to acknowledge that their connecting might have triggered the problem. Which i think is the case. I think this is a system level problem - there's no way of responding to problems caused by NBN on the Optus side (nor vice versa).

I'll post here again if the problem resumes.

cheers ric

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

we have been demanding a technician of any sort, optus or NBN, but NBN refuses to do anything and optus has just sent another modem...

0 Kudos
Top Contributors