Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Wrongly Disconnected

debrook

I received a text the other day saying there'll be technical upgrades from May 18. The only thinking I was told would be effected was how to log into my online account. I have just found out that for some reason Optus has cancelled my landline number & am seriously unimpressed. ( people get a recorded message sayign the number has been disconnected) . Does anyone know if this has anything to do with the upgrade or yet another NBN changeover stuff up. I need my landline as I am self employed.  My business has effectively been cut off from some people.  Been on hold for 20 mins to get disconnected & now am online chat & they promised 10 mins to transfer me ( after waiting  ages for the 1st person to connect) & now tht has timed out too. Facebook page isnt being answerred & have been tring for almost 2 hrs now to connect to someone . After the rolling stuff ups I've had I am going to call ombudsman Monday if I cant get hrough to anyone & get this sorted. 

Re: Wrongly Disconnected

debrook

Just wanted to update in case anyone from Optus reads this. After well over 20 mins on hold on the landline Optus cut me off. After 22 mins trying to get Phoebe on the chat room to transfer me then reply to me when the transfer timed out, she cut me off ... Been almost 2 hrs now trying to reach a person ( yes I've tried Facebook too) ... This is lunacy. I dont want to waste more time going to an ombudsman but dont think I will have much choice??

Solution

Gen_R

Hey debrook - really not the experience we want you to have at all and we're very sorry for the experience and situation. If you're still needing this sorted, please shoot me a DM via this linkhttp://yesopt.us/pmgen. I'll need you to please provide your full name, DOB and the account number that's been disconnected. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Solution

debrook

Thanks. It took almost 3 hrs via a few Optus modes of client contact to finally reach someone who fixed it very quickly. No explanation why I was cut off though. It really shouldnt be this hard trying to reach support . I got cut off by Phoebe on the online Chat & the phone also dropped out quite  afew times. once it was 20 mins into being on hold. 

Gen_R

That's really poor and I do apologise again for the whole mess. If you're needing anything followed up, let me know. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
iPhone X now available to order

Stock will be limited.Read More

Top Contributors
22 Kudos
9 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos