cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Worst internet

If you live in the northern suburbs of brisbane DO NOT GET OPTUS NBN. I continually get drop outs. If you play online games. I will be switching....

6 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Worst internet

If you are getting dropouts its a sign of a hardware fault no the ISP.

You will need to contact Optus for them to run testing/log a fault for your service.

Changing isps does not fix hardware faults in the NBN network.

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to throw a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

look into Aussie Broadband mate trust me best switch I ever made

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Not what we like to hear Unhappy18. I'm assuming this has been reported to our Faults team and if so, were you provided with a fault reference number? This will help me look into this further. Pete

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am haing same issue.

posting here does not help, as people are already stuck to Optus who visit this forum.

I will be starting social media compaign against Optus if my internet speed does not get fixed. you should do that as well.

i am paying top dollar for worst speed..

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

yep im getting the same treatment optusis teh worst isp i have come across so far on the nbn and i just signed up on 2 year contract and im trying to exit but they are trying not to let me and there support service dont care and  hang up and dont wanna help

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have been to serverls countries and i can say  that i never experienced internet as bad as this.
even third world countries have better and more stable connection than OPTUS

I just want to come here to write how bad this ISP is, Terrible is the only word for this 

0 Kudos