Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor darshilm
New Contributor

Wifi issues with Sagemcom modem

Hi,

I have nbn (sadly) and it has come with Sagemcomm modem. Recently Optus technician installed a brand new modem as I was losing internet connectivity in the previous modem.

After two days new modem working fine, I am facing the same issue. All devices are connected to wifi but can't use the internet from any device. 

Internet light on the modem is also switched off and I guess that is the reason for no internet connectivity. 

When I restart the internet (as Optus keeps saying is the solution), things work fine. But back to the same issue after a few hours.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Wifi issues with Sagemcom modem

What sort of internet as we talking @Darhilm?

Is that Optus Cable, NBN or an ADSL broadband service?

Did the tech run any diagnostic on site when installing the new modem? 

Internet light on the modem is also switched off and I guess that is the reason for no internet connectivity.

Hmm, sounds less like a WiFi dropout and more like the connection is dropping out completely. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor darshilm
New Contributor

Hi

I have NBN service. I believe the tech guy run a diagnostic on site when installing the new modem. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

It might be worth jumping onto Live Chat and asking the consultant to run a couple of test from their end.

1. Click personal 
  2. Home Phone, Broadband & NBN
  3. Technical issues

If you do have any questions for us, let us know. We're happy to try and help out 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos