cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

WiFi continously drops out on all devices after return from limited service

Hi everybody, recently my internet was put on limited service due to an unpaid bill, which i paid and the internet was put back on. But ever since then my WiFi on almost all of my devices have been constantly cutting out every 10-60 minutes.

Assuming it was a problem with my desktop's WiFi adapter and settings, i have undergone almost all troubleshooting methods as well as changing router settings to fixed channel, all to no prevail.

To clarify, my router is about two walls from my desktop and was working completely fine before my internet was switched off and on.

I have no idea what happened. Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: WiFi continously drops out on all devices after return from limited service

Hi @exwum,

Thanks for raising this with us.

It's not great to hear you've been experiencing issues with your internet service recently.

Since we're unable to look into a specific connection on Yes Crowd, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.
If for some reason you’re unable to, if you have a social media account, please then send a private message to Optus on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button