Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
GoodThanksU
New Contributor
New Contributor

Why is the contact us button useles?

Brief experience. 

Contact optus store to get highest speed package NBN availiable. 

Signed up in store. Advised salesperson my address has changed. Double checked with him and confirmed. To my surprise! who would've guessed! they connected me at a previous address from over a year ago! Fantastic! Amazing! 

Contacted support team a month after the router came to my address. Funny that the router can come to my address yet they cant get the install right. Was promised I'd get it installed. No one came on the arranged date. surprise surprise!

Contacted optus through the app. Advised them for the 2nd time that my address has changed. Was promised a second install date. Took day off work to ensure i'd be connected with NBN. Surprise surprise no one came yet again. 

Contacted again through the app, this went on for 6 different representatives and numerous phone calls. 

Got redirected to billing team, different operators. Each time repeating myself. My address has changed. 

Here's an idea. Get your operators to read notes before making me repeat myself. How hard is it to comprehend that I need NBN at my current address and not my previous one where I no longer live? 

Yet I'm being billed 261$ for a service over two months that I have not been able to have access to haha what a joke. If only you could put a number on two months of time wasted. I'm fed up with it. Telstra would've gotten it right by now. Why the hell did I get conned into optus? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
z_hook

Re: Why is the contact us button useles?

Hi @GoodThanksU,

It's certainly disappointing to hear of the entire experience you've had with this.

Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

If for some reason you’re unable to, if you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos