cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor abey
New Contributor

We don't have time to sit around waiting for technicians

On the 14th of march I had trouble getting my NBN connection device to work so I contacted tech support. After all their tests run they couldnt resolve my issue so I had a confirmed date of the 15/4 for a technician. I take the afternoon off work and this technician doesnt turn up. I contact Optus and they tell me the person that was trying to book the technician had troubles making the booking and didnt complete the booking. I'm then told that the next availble date is in May to which I'm rather annoyed as my current cable servcie keeps dropping out. I'm just amazed how these Optus customer service officers think that working Aussies have so much time and flexibility at work that we can just take time off when it suits us.

Now I have to wait for another month for a technician. Down right terrible customer service.

Hint: Call someone if fail to do something. It's called customer service.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: We don't have time to sit around waiting for technicians

Sounds like a reasonable request to ask for an escalated technician appointment to have one booked sooner if available.

This is not something that we can currently assist with here on the forum. 

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details. 

If not, please chat with us

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors