cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Very slow internet speed after testing

Optus sport is included free in your plan. So you got a $0 reduction. Optus reserves the right to alter any content related stuff because its often beyond their direct control.

You should end up on a month to month plan btw. You'll need to try again I suppose (start from the beginning). I also don't bother with the modern day equivalent of women's magazines but unfortunately at Optus (and other companies) its becoming their contact focus. Pretty soon you'll probably need to join Facebook just to join Optus
0 Kudos
Flashart53
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

When I first got Optus when they got EPL my deal was paying separately for Optus Sport at $15 and it is they that bundled me months ago but that doesn't alter the fact that they didn't provide a service that was included in my bundle so it doesn't make it right that I pay for something I didn't receive whether part of a bundle or not. I won't join fakebook or tw*tter. Ever. 

0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Except you're not paying for it. You recontacted into a service that included EPL for free. You might not have understood that at the time but unless you expect Optus to start paying you to not watch the EPL then it seems fair enough to me. Anyway you can talk to Optus and see what they say (my opinion doesn't really count 🐵

0 Kudos
Flashart53
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I never opted in to that plan they just bundled it all up without discussing it with me. And the point is I have been unable to talk to anyone since the call centres shut down due to COVID. Messaging doesn't work when trying to discuss. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors