cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Very Slow NBN FTTB/N

Very Slow NBN FTTB/N performance.   Have had the NBN for 4 months performance has always be between    15- 24 Mbps, well blow the 40 -100 quoted.  Over the last few days it has dropped to 2-6 Mbps. Very frustrated 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Very Slow NBN FTTB/N

Hello @mbowry

I can understand that it would be frustrating having a slower speed

Due to COVID-19 alot more people are working/studying from home and using streaming services.

You can improve the connection of your NBN with following a few steps in This Article

At this point in time, we are currently handling vital and critical enquiries like no connection or financial hardship due to COVID-19, to find out more about this you can visit our COVID-19 Page

I can appreciate that this isn't ideal, however, please contact us again after April 30th and we'll be able to assist you with your request. For your own peace of mind, please know that we're also doing the following: 

- Until 30 April 2020, customers can request to put their current monthly Post-paid mobile service plan charges on hold for 90 days should there be no current need for the service (please note that additional charges such as device repayments and extras are not included and will continue to be charged monthly during this period) 

- Waiving late payment fees for all our customers until 30 April 2020 

- Stopping disconnection and credit collection activities until 30 April 2020 Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Stay Safe!

0 Kudos
Top Contributors