cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

User Manual for SAGEMCOM F@ST 5366 LTE

Where can I get a user manual for the SAGEMCOM F@ST 5366 LTE Optus have forced me to purchase with my new NBN conection? Not the quick connection guide but a proper user manual that explains the features of the devive and how to use it .

16 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: User Manual for SAGEMCOM F@ST 5366 LTE

No such beast. About only other useful info (on how to detect if you are operating in 4G backup mode) is here.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I need one too urgently

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have just asked the exact same question since I connected my new NBN modem this morning.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Actually, I found that information quite useful and answered a couple of my questions. Would still like to see a detailed User Manual, as I have for my previous Modems/Routers.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Optus don't do router manuals and there is pretty much a zero chance of a manual if they didn't have one when it was released. 

I've written a summery of the lights and front buttons here if that is of any use to you.

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

That was helpful thanks. A full user manual would still be useful!
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @Dave3058, please refer to this → modem user guide page for more info.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks Kartika, I had already located the Quick Start Guide off that page and a hard copy came with my modem. I was looking for a more comprehensive User Manual - with settings, troubleshooting and details about all the features/lights/buttons/connectors. I have these for all my previous modem/routers so was hoping to get one for this new beast. I understand now, from other responses, that one does not exist - but it would be good to create it if this new modem is going to be the standard device for Optus NBN users.
I appreciate the Yes Crowd guidelines info.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thank you "YetAnotherAcc" for that summary of the lights and buttons. I was trying to find out what I had to do to the "WiFi" button to get WiFi to turn off. I finally found out that you have to press-and-hold it for 2 seconds before the WiFi light goes out, and the reverse, 2 seconds for it to turn on. You might like to add that to your document.

That was after the button was doing nothing, and holding it down for 3 or 4 seconds resulted in the unit crashing and rebooting. With WiFi now hard disabled and the button not turning it on again. I had to go into the web-based program to turn them on again.

I've had it crash a lot since then. Asking for the logs, - crash! Asking for other information in the Web Page - crash! It isn't very stable.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors