cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: User Management Secondary Email Addresses Gone

Hey @baleineblanche, I've attatched a screen shot below. I hope it helps. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor baleineblanche
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Dan, but how do I get there.

I go into MY ACCOUNT and then select My Internet and then all I get that is related to an email address is CHANGE PASSWORD.  So I click on that and this is what I get.  The only email address that I get is "bethalphillips" and there is no other option to add anymore email accounts, it only allows you to change the password. I must be going to the wrong area.  

Thanks

Beth.Screenshot (2).png

0 Kudos
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

From the first screen in MYACCOUNT you should be able to scroll down and see your services (internet and mobile listed.)

Expand the item you want and the menus are on the left side (as Dan screen shotted above)

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@baleineblanche,

What sort of service will the email addresses be attached to i.e. Cable, NBN, ADSL or Mobile broadband? There sounds like there’s a bit of confusion in regards to which self-serve platform you’ll need to use to make the change. Has the service been registered for Optus.com.au/myaccount?

The screen shot you’ve provided us with is for https://memberservices.optuszoo.com.au/(It’s really only used by our Cable customers to download invoices and change your bill delivery method). Are you able to send us a private message with your account details? We need your full name, DOB and account number. I just want to confirm that your service has been registered correctly from our end.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos