Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
theofficialvf
New Contributor
New Contributor

Upgraded Speed pack but not active on my network

|We recently upgraded our speed pack on our nbn plan to Speed pack 4, the operator said it would be active within 2-4 hours, I waited and after 4 hours we still had the same speed. I called up the next morning and they said they were investigating it and that they would get back to me after 4 hours, I have had no response. I have restarted, reset my modem with no luck. I am extremely frustrated and am considering cancellation of my service. Please help!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
FadAstra
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Upgraded Speed pack but not active on my network

We had exactly the same problem. It is because they haven't configured the speed upgrade in all the places in the network it needs to happen. The text chat people said we had a line fault (on our less than 3-year-old FTTP???), and they were going to send someone out. No one ever came on the day (frustrating) but then at 5 pm Optus rang my cellphone, were able to remotely fix the problem straight away, which involves the connection turning off momentarily and then reconnecting with the right configs.

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Upgraded Speed pack but not active on my network

@theofficialvf, we do need to action the change on a number of different systems.

I'm happy to push through the change for you. Can you send us a private message with your account details?

We're after your full name, DOB and account number. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors