cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

Unable to register

Honestly. I’m almost done.

I’ve had no internet for almost 2 days now and I can’t get in contact with Optus. I’ve called a number of times and simply redirected to the app.

I can’t access the app as it won’t accept my login details, that I’ve had for almost 10 years.

Tried the reset the password via the app and online and was direct to call Optus. While trying to call Optus, I’m told I need to do it via the app.

Open the app, and you can access without being registered and you are redirected to the Optus page. Jokes. You can’t message from there, and you need to be logged.

Once again, can’t login because I’m told to contact Optus.

Tried to register as a new customer and new account details, it fails to work. The page won’t load or fails to work as I already have an account registered with that email address. What next? Well I’m directed to the app to message- once again, unable to log into and unable to fix the issue.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Unable to register

@RachAnne  If you have a social media account you can use social media to contact Optus Support, please send a PM to Optus on  Facebook or a DM on Twitter and include in the message you do not have access to the My Optus app.

I am an Optus user.
0 Kudos