cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
TBone
New Contributor
New Contributor

Unable to access Optus Mails since switching to NBN.

I've been on hold on the phone for the last 3 hours to speak to Optus. Yesterday I switched over from Optus Cable to Optus NBN and since then I am unable to access my optus mails. Can someone give me a call on *Hidden*

Thanks,

Stephen

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Unable to access Optus Mails since switching to NBN.

Just a heads up Stephen as per the red advisory message on the right when you posted your question that we don't have access to or visibility of customer accounts here on our public forum.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

We have hidden your personal information on our online public forum. We take your privacy very seriously. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to refer to the Community Guidelines. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos