cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

Transfering email addresses from Wireless Broadband account to new NBN plan

I've recently moved house, resulting in a move from a wireless broadband account across to a new NBN account.  I have made two attempts at getting my old email adressess moved to the NBN account.  The first resulted in all my secondary accounts on the old plan becoming primary accounts in an attempt to graft them to my new NBN account.  After a couple of weeks, I rang and cancelled my wireless plan, which instantly rended my email accounts inaccessable.  A series of calls established that my emails were still active (passswords were reset).  They were then made 'secondary" and a second attempt was made to graft them to the new NBN account.  That was 4 days ago and still nothing.  I cannot use webmail to access the accounts and any emails sent are bouncing back with 'User unknown in virtual mailbox table'.   Can someone please advise who I should try and contact next and what I should be asking for in terms of 'actions'?  Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Transfering email addresses from Wireless Broadband account to new NBN plan

Hey @Sat728 - thanks for reaching out to us. We'd need to take a look into your account for you and find out what the go with your email is. Can you please PM me with your account number, full name and DOB? Apologies for the delayed response. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos