cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Jannoyed
New Contributor

Terrible relocation service

I tried to relocate my nbn service to a new house, meant to be done 3 days ago now, had up to 10 live chats, have to tell them the same information every time and get nowhere.

Got told 3 times on one day 3 different time the "backend" would open and contact me. (they never did)

Tried to chat the next day. Got "transfered" 3 times, never worked and had to exit the chat to start all over again.

Still nothing.

I see a lot of threads exactly the same as mine. I am on a fixed contract so i presume you dont care as I am locked in and cant leave, pretty useless really

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Terrible relocation service

They do care, log a formal complaint via www.optus.com.au/complaints and get the CRG team into it.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
Top Contributors