cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Technical Glitch blamed for cancelled service

Hi all, 

I received an SMS from Optus this morning letting me know about changes to my NBN and home phone service - the change being the service will be cancelled shortly!!

After going through the long winded "chat" process, I've been informed due to a technical glitch my service was cancelled today (was working fine last night).   Now Optus is telling me it will be 5-10 days to get my service active again, albeit with a new home phone number.  

Anyone else had a technical glitch in recent days leading to a cancelled service?  Not sure what my options are here now. 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Technical Glitch blamed for cancelled service

Hi @Leoj, thanks for getting in touch with us. Oh, that's not ideal at all! 

Since we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook or Twitter page for further assistance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Technical Glitch blamed for cancelled service

@LeojIf you do a search in the yescrowd main page you may find a handful of other people who have technical glitchs over the last few months. I remember seeing one or two in the past few months, but it's few and far between them.

If you need NBN NOW I would check out aussie broadband who I have seen can reconnect you to the NBN within a few hours, but ask and check that this is still the case.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors