Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
keithm
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Support

Anyone know why Live Chat will not respond? Is it general or do they just not want to talk to me? They are also not responding on a FB discussion we were having. I am beginning to feel it is personal.

My NBN has been down since Friday, they were dealing with it but seem to have decided to ignore me since this afternoon.

Thinking of contacting Ombudsman tomorrow.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Support

Hey @keithm - Our Live Chat department are usually talking to 2-3 customers at any given time. If you're unable to get in touch with anyone at all, they may just have a queue.

With regards to Facebook, our Social Media team is here 24/7, however we have been under the pump lately with thousands of posts to get through. Rest assured, we're working as hard as we can to get back to everyone. Certainly not personal, sorry if you feel that way 😞

Can you please PM me with your account details? Happy to look into this for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
keithm
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Eventually got hold of someone. After another long agonising chat an "open circuit" was confirmed and an engineer booked for two day on (today in fact). Still waiting for it to be fixed though. So 13 days without Internet so far. Will be interested to know why it took a week to work out there was an open circuit, not something that is easy to miss. 

0 Kudos
Hannah-L
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi @keithm, thanks for the update. Was your service restored yesterday?

0 Kudos