Searching...
Highlighted

Sudden slow interney NBN

Tthompson

The last couple of days I have experienced extremely slow NBN internet, something I haven't had an issue with in the past. My mobile internet has no problems and it's with the same company. 

I've tried all the suggestions and nothing is working 

Re: Sudden slow interney NBN

[ Edited ]
SillyGogo

*duplicated*

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

SillyGogo

worth checking if there is an outage in your area. what type of internet service do you have? how are things connected etc. If it is not an outage then I could be anything from modem, nbn, cable, devices, enviroment, windows update...etc. Please provide more information about the issue that you are having, your setup, internet type and troubleshooting steps taken so far, etc.

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Welcome-Announcements/A-Community-Manager-s-tips-for-getting-your-q...

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

petergdownload

Mobile Phones and NBN are completely different infrastructures (its like saying my electricity is out but the gas is working) Smiley Happy

Are you testing the NBN over a wired connection or wifi? Try wired.

Alternatively contact Optus and ask them to check your line from their end. They can confirm a NBN issue and will be the ones to arrange a fix if needed. As mentioned an outage / wider issue could also be at play.

Peter Gillespie

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
105 Kudos
39 Kudos
31 Kudos
13 Kudos
12 Kudos