cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Still dsl light off

I got nbn modem on thursday and optus modem on monday . It has been a week still there is no light on dsl. Finally yesterday i speak with actual person in optus after talking to him he assured me he will fix it so after ph call i got activation message still no dsl light is on. I tried to switch off modem and reset and almost tried everyth but nothing seems working no ones replying on fb message and also i have been on ph line from last 3 hours no one is picking up too.. now i av no idea whom to approach
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Still dsl light off

Hello @Ruby89 

Sorry to hear that the internet still isn't working

I would suggest following the set-up Article Here to make sure that everything is set-up correctly.

Other troubleshooting should also be done following This Article 

If the above doesn't work, i'd really recommend getting in touch with our team on Messenger so we can take a look.  

Please note, our Messaging team are currently experiencing delays 

Ask to speak to a human, then leave your full name and the information about the issue in the messenger window, and someone will get back to you

It's best to complete some basic troubleshooting before getting in touch with them:

Stay Safe

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for replying Mic, I have followed all the steps on starting as well as troubleshooting still nothing seems working. Also, i message in messenger from last week they are saying someone ll look into in asap. I also called n talk to actual human n he had told he ll call me nex day but still no sign n yesterday i was n que for 3 hours on calll yet no one pick it up. So i have no ideas wht to do. My 500gb 4g broadband already finishes 100 in 4 days so still 26 days more to go n i dont think we ll last 26 days with 400gb . I hope nbn ll be fixed soon. I am so doomed no job, no net no clue what to so
0 Kudos
Highlighted

I can understand that this would be really frustrating, @Ruby89, we definitely want to get you back online!

If you've had no luck with Messenger, then I'd suggest getting in touch with us via our Facebook and Twitter pages. Please ensure you let the team know that you do not have a working internet connection so that your issue is prioritised. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have written several times on facebook page with no internet but they reply on fb main page and same time on messenger also saying asap but it had been a week. I don’t know when ll b the day net ll b fixed. I regret now joining optus
0 Kudos
Top Contributors