Searching...
Highlighted

Speed pack not working

hbflanker

Last month I had the NBN connected, but with 5 people using it regularly, I thought I should get the 100mbs speed pack added.

The connection has worked flawlessly since it was connected, but it wont connect at anything faster than 24mbs, which I would be more than happy with if I only purchased the base package. I'm only a couple of hundred metres from the node, in a relatively new (less than 5 years) subdivision. I have called custemer support twice. The first time I was told that the speedpack hadn't been added and that they would do it for me. I waited til that night, restarted the modem, but no change.

The second time I spoke to them they said that the pack was active and they couldn't understand why I wasn't getting the speeds I was paying for, but still, it didn't change.

What do i do next?

Re: Speed pack not working

AlexRH

Ah yikes Smiley Sad Not good to hear that this is yet to be resolved! 

Since posting here, have you been in touch with our Faults team?

If not, please check out our troubleshooting guides here to rule out any basic contributing factors. 

If this doesn't help, you can PM me with your username/account number and I'll take a look at what's going on. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
104 Kudos
37 Kudos
31 Kudos
12 Kudos
12 Kudos