Searching...
Accepted Solution

Speed pack not working yet

angelo_f

Greetings

I added a $20  speed pack yesterday and the person told me it would take 15min to 4 hours to take effect. I was told I needed to reboot my modem after 4 hours.

I have done all this and my speed is exactly the same.

Re: Speed pack not working yet

Hannah-L

Hi @angelo_f, can you please send me a PM with your full name, DOB and account number so we can check on the status of that change request?

angelo_f

I just rebooted modem again and it is still not working to new speed yet. I hope I wwill not be charged at that rate until it is at teh correct speed

Solution

Marie

Sorry to hear that @Angel_f Smiley Sad 

Could you please PM us & we'll look into this further for you as we'll need to confirm the account details before we can see what's going on.

Thanks.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

angelo_f

I have already done that

Big_Pappa_Smurf

Yet again, I'm on Speed pack 3 100Mbps, every 3 months I have to waste 2-3 hours with your helpdesk as for somereason at your end I'm only getting 48Mbps (same result over the last 2 weeks). Really over "can you plug in a laptop into NB1". Yes I can - Guess what - No Change! 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
90 Kudos
54 Kudos
27 Kudos
20 Kudos
19 Kudos