New Contributor
New Contributor

Solid dsl light but no internet

Just moved house a week ago, my modem has a solid dsl light but no internet
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Nard_YC

Re: Solid dsl light but no internet

Hi there, @TarshaAnn. Thanks for posting on YesCrowd. 

Sorry to hear you're having issues connecting to the internet at your new address. Can I ask what sort of troubleshooting you've tried so far? 

In case you've missed any steps, I'd recommend having a look at our Home Internet Troubleshooting Guide to see that helps get you up and running.

It may also be worth checking your area for any outages, faults or planned works in your area on our Network Status Map

If you're still unable to connect, please get in touch with our Technical Support team who are available 24x7 via Messaging in the My Optus App

If for some reason you're unable to use the My Optus App to get in touch, please send us a PM to our official Optus Facebook page or Twitter page and the team will look into this for you and work towards getting your connection online.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

TarshaAnn
New Contributor
New Contributor

I've tried power cycling the modem and resetting it and even a different dsl cable
0 Kudos
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Have Optus actually notified you via SMS/email that you new service has been activated?

0 Kudos
TarshaAnn
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes they assured me it was
0 Kudos
Nard_YC

@TarshaAnn If you've tried all troubleshooting, please get in touch with the teams I've provided above so they can take a closer look at the connection at your new house/address.

We’re unable to look into accounts and connections on Yes Crowd.

Our Messaging team via My Optus App and the Social Media Team are available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.