Searching...
Highlighted

Slow streaming including Kayo

[ Edited ]
JoelT

Hi, we have an NBN service that routinely gets to download speeds of 40Mbps. Some streaming services (e.g.. Netflix) present no problems but others (e.g. Kayo) are jerky and buffer on mobile devices.

We have a brand new modem (our 3rd in 8 months with Optus) and Im using a brand new Galaxy S10. I cant understand why I cant stream some sites uninterrupted.

Re: Slow streaming

Ray_YC

Hi JoelT,

There really can be many factors, the location of the service host, the stream quality, internet connection type, etc. to name a few.

The fact that some stream fine and others don't generally means some sort of issue with the ones that don't.

Have you tried all of Kayo's troubleshooting tips?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Slow streaming

barryallen1337
For the most part, slow video buffering problems can be fixed with just a simple steps. Rarely are these problems are hardware related. So these problems can easily solved. The first step is to understand what video buffering is, how and when to use tweaks to speed up video buffering. Buffering is your computer downloading the video faster than it plays. If it cant downloaded the and played the video at the same time, it will stop and create a buffer between the play time and download time.
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
104 Kudos
36 Kudos
31 Kudos
14 Kudos
13 Kudos