New Contributor
New Contributor

Slow e mail

My e mail sits in Outbox 5 to 10 minutes before sending

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Steven_YC

Re: Slow e mail

Hi @miidevelopment2 - Thanks for sharing this.

There could be a number of factors that has impacted your email. What kind of connection do you have and is the issue the same at night as it is during the day? Have you tried a different browser to see if the issue is still persistent? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
miidevelopment2
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am using windows live mail, spent 2 hours on your helpline yesterday, mail stays stuck in out box, said it was fixed, it isn't, back onto help line, wonder if Telstra wants a new customer.
0 Kudos
miidevelopment2
New Contributor
New Contributor

Says it is rejecting my E Mail address, same one I have had for 20 years and I am receiving them OK
0 Kudos
Serena_YC

Thanks for getting back to us, @miidevelopment2

Just in case that this is causing the issue, have you had a chance to check the configuration of your email program/client (Windows Live Mail) to ensure that everything has been set up correctly? 

If you haven't done so yet, it would be worth to check our Using an email application with OptusNet email support page to ensure that everything has been set up correctly on the email program/client. 

If the issue persists, I would recommend contacting our Technical Support team via the My Optus app for further assistance. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors