Searching...

Slow NBN

[ Edited ]
blackshadow

ACCC finds Optus guilty of misleading customers on speeds for the NBN. 

Re: Slow NBN

SamSam

Link? Because I googled just that and it came up with nothing recent. If you're referring to Optus getting on the front foot and proactively contacting 1000's of customers about a refund for speeds they can't obtain on the NBN then that's true but your statement isn't really true from what I can see...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

Re: Slow NBN

[ Edited ]
Dan_C

Hey @blackshadow

I've replied back to your comment on thread → https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/NBN/Direct-Number-for-NBN-Tech-Support/m-p/364864#M10357. If you'd like a moderator to take a look, we're more than happy to help out. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
103 Kudos
63 Kudos
25 Kudos
23 Kudos
20 Kudos