Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Scratch99
New Contributor
New Contributor

Slow NBN

Hi

Like many others i have recently moved to NBN and the speed is signiicantly slower than my previous Optus broadband cable. It is so slow that i get better speed hooking up my telstra workphone via a hotspot than using NBN.

Now i can no longer do any work from home and hence need to travel into the office to do reports - even downloading excel files from work takes minutes instead of seconds.

I am not even sure what speed i am getting as i get latency issues when trying to run the recomended speedtest from the Optus site. 

Please i need some help.....

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Scratch99
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Slow NBN

I forgot to add i have tried all the troubleshooting suggestions on the optus website but no change.

0 Kudos
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Slow NBN

Hey @Scratch99, sorry to hear of the issues. If troubleshooting doesn't resolve the problem, Tech Support will need to run further tests on our end to find the cause.

From here they will either advise of a repair, or provide alternative options moving forward.

Please feel free to send me a private message if your require further assistance and my team will follow up.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos