Searching...

Slow NBN

Flappers1

Hi all.  I have Sagemcom gateway F@st 3864op NBN MODEM but I have very slow speed while streaming and then trying to connect a second device.  Is there a better or newer modem that Optus can supply as I’m on the $115 broadband home bundle and been with them for 20yrs and am not happy with my speeds and when I try to see what speeds are supplied I can find nothing

any help appreciated

Graeme

Re: Slow NBN

SamSam

At $115 a month it sounds like you're on an older bundle. Current offering is $80 a month that includes the 25Mbps speed (which I believe you'd be on), a fetch mighty box + subscription to 1 channel pack. From memory the $115 was 25mbps, the fetch box and the ultimate channel pack so you get a little more in terms of channels. Either way, it might be worth placing a call to Optus to discuss your options and potentially saving some money. They may be able to help out with a new modem to

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

Flappers1

Many thanks.  You are right except i dont even have the fetch box so will give them a ring

wouldnt you think after 20 yrs with optus they would contact me and give me there best offer

oh well i will give it a try tomorrow as im sick of the kids complaining of dropouts and slow speeds

thanks again for your reply much appreciated

Highlighted

Flappers1

Many thanks.  You are right except i dont even have the fetch box so will give them a ring

wouldnt you think after 20 yrs with optus they would contact me and give me there best offer

oh well i will give it a try tomorrow as im sick of the kids complaining of dropouts and slow speeds

thanks again for your reply much appreciated

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
112 Kudos
41 Kudos
31 Kudos
18 Kudos
15 Kudos