cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Occasional Contributor Flappers1
Occasional Contributor

Slow NBN

Hi all.  I have Sagemcom gateway F@st 3864op NBN MODEM but I have very slow speed while streaming and then trying to connect a second device.  Is there a better or newer modem that Optus can supply as I’m on the $115 broadband home bundle and been with them for 20yrs and am not happy with my speeds and when I try to see what speeds are supplied I can find nothing

any help appreciated

Graeme

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Slow NBN

At $115 a month it sounds like you're on an older bundle. Current offering is $80 a month that includes the 25Mbps speed (which I believe you'd be on), a fetch mighty box + subscription to 1 channel pack. From memory the $115 was 25mbps, the fetch box and the ultimate channel pack so you get a little more in terms of channels. Either way, it might be worth placing a call to Optus to discuss your options and potentially saving some money. They may be able to help out with a new modem to

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Occasional Contributor

Many thanks.  You are right except i dont even have the fetch box so will give them a ring

wouldnt you think after 20 yrs with optus they would contact me and give me there best offer

oh well i will give it a try tomorrow as im sick of the kids complaining of dropouts and slow speeds

thanks again for your reply much appreciated

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Many thanks.  You are right except i dont even have the fetch box so will give them a ring

wouldnt you think after 20 yrs with optus they would contact me and give me there best offer

oh well i will give it a try tomorrow as im sick of the kids complaining of dropouts and slow speeds

thanks again for your reply much appreciated

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Top Contributors