cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
hdjaime
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Slow NBN speeds on Speed Pack 4 (Speed Boost Max)

Yes I did get mine resolved. It turns out there was a split in the line. The guy from Optus came out and figured it out but said they aren't allowed to climb poles anymore so we had to wait a few weeks for someone from the NBN to come out. They eventually came and fixed it and now our drop outs have stopped and we are consistently getting around 20-24 mbps. We are only on the up to 25 speed pack and it seems to be all we need.

I'd keep pressing them to check the lines. It was so frustrating getting different answers from everyone. I really had to keep pushing to get it resolved. Good luck.

0 Kudos
AlexRH
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

@hdjaime Definitely sounds like a nightmare, I'm so sorry about that 😞 

Glad to hear there's been some improvement though, we're here if you need us! 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Raquelv
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi I'm  new to optus and I'm experiencing the same issues I spoke to a tech yesterday that my speed boost wasn't added to the account which he added after 2 months of service Smiley Frustrated 

Now that it has been added I am only getting speeds of 43.52 mbps Download and 38.09 mbps Upload.

This is really disappointing and certainly not what I paid for!

0 Kudos