Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
CloudBoy
New Contributor
New Contributor

Service Terminated

I requested a relocation and the person went to wrong Adress and after cancelled my service when I never asked them to.  I need the number that had been cancelled as it is linked to all my accounts and any time I call customer support I have to wait for a hour then explain my situation and they redirect me to sales team who then put me on hold and disconnect.  Please help

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jeneral__Pain
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Service Terminated

If none of your services is currently active, I would suggest speaking to customer service to get them to investigate what went wrong. You can also try chatting too via Live Chat (Through the App on your phone or via the website).

As for getting the number back, as long as it within 60-90 days since it was "Cancelled in error" as you can restore a number when it was an error without any fights.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos