cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Secondary email address forgotten password

Hi, 

Seems like this question has been asked many times before, now its my turn. I have had a secondary optusnet email address for at least 10 years now and need to reset the password. I have been through the Member Services and various links but cannot seem to locate the email address, it is not listed under the primary account. However I can confirm that the email address still works.

Can anyone assist in how to get the password reset for the secondary email account?

Cheers!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Secondary email address forgotten password

Hey @infra1376, that`s ok we understand where you are coming from. Check out this link on how to reset your secondary email password through My Account online. If you run into more trouble in this regards then let us know.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Kartika, 

Thanks for yoiur response. I did follow this link last night however I cannot locate any links etc that lead to a editing a secondary email account.

Regards, 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

We might need to take a look at this one on our end. Send me a private message with the below details and we'll check it out.

Full Name:
DOB:
Account Number:

Email address in question:
Are You The Primary Account Holder: Yes/No

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I have the same problem. I have forgot the password for the secondary email address. How can I reset the password ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Top Contributors