Searching...

Sagemcom/NBN Issues...sigh

[ Edited ]
kizuno_ts

Sigh...It was somewhere around 7pm when I realised my internet was weird since I couldn't load a page at all. Therefore I ended up checking the router and I noticed that the LED lights for internet was not lit, so I decided to restart/reboot in order to get everything back to normal. However in the end, I'm stuck with a router that only has a power LED lit up and a WPS LED that lights up now and then. I tried to reset but no affect and also tried unplugging the power cable from it and wait 10 minutes but still nothing. All those attempts just led back to the router just have the power LED lit up and the WPS LED lighting up now and then. Now I'm just using my data and can't even use my NBN service. Anyone know what this is about?  

Re: Sagemcom/NBN Issues...sigh

SteveGee

Waste of time

I hand delivered three such boxes to OPTUS store after I did the TV advert advice and DUMPED OPTUS

the modems are heaps of crap

I went D link dual band with Aussie Broadband and never looked back.

Good luck mate  LOL.

Steve Gregory

Re: Sagemcom/NBN Issues...sigh

[ Edited ]
kizuno_ts

-UPDATE-

So, I went ahead and did a little investigating and found out that if I plug the cable that is plugged into UNI-D1 on the NBN Connection box into my computer BAM! I get access to the internet! Then I tried to plug it back into the Sagemcom router and I get nothing (it was expected). Although I have access on my computer, I won't be able to get a wifi connection for my other devices which is sad. I wish there were forums that were related to HFC (since thats the connection type I have) but it was mostly FTTP or FTTB. I'm guessing that the Sagemcom router supplied to us needs to be replaced. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
104 Kudos
37 Kudos
31 Kudos
12 Kudos
12 Kudos