Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Occasional Contributor erani
Occasional Contributor

Sagemcom F@ST3864v3 AC modem, software update

My previous 3864v3 AC modem (now replaced because it was freezing and required reset often) updated it’s software to v10.54, and from that point on I encountered problems logging into the modem from the web browser. User name and password would not stick and I would have to enter this multiple times in the same session. There is no such problem with my replacement modem which is still on v10.33.

Three questions: Firstly, has anyone else experienced this or any problem with v10.54? 

Secondly, what is schedule for update- anytime?, night?, daytime?

Thirdly, what triggers the update to occur and when is it applied from release?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Sagemcom F@ST3864v3 AC modem, software update

Firstly: nope, but I don’t use that device 

second: generally releases are overnight to minimise user impact

third: releases are tested prior to release, hence why you can’t self update with the files from sagem. It’s possible you’ve hit a bug they couldn’t create in the test lab.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor erani
Occasional Contributor

Re: Sagemcom F@ST3864v3 AC modem, software update

Thank you for your reply.

I guess my last question is asking: v10.54 is available now as it was applied to my previous modem (unless it has been retracted), so why has my new modem not upgraded from v10.33 yet. I have had this modem for 11 days.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos