Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor _oliverisshort_
New Contributor

Sagemcom F@ST 5366 TN Parental Controls

Hi,

We recently upgraded to the NBN, It's been a dream(we have gone from 5-7mb/s to 49mb/s 24/7), everything has been going quite smoothly. I was wondering about the time scheduling/parental controls on the 192.168.0.1 home page, after setting schedules for devices I can't seem to find where to go to edit those schedules and can only change them when the device is within the timeframe. The only problem is that schedule set for said devices is only providing access on two or three days a week. Is there anyway I can look up or find the devices in the home page - with previous modems/routers they have always had a page where all devices that have signed in previously were stored in a list, there were also features to find a device using MAC and IP addresses.

Sorry this is a bit wordy but it would be helpful to fix this.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Sagemcom F@ST 5366 TN Parental Controls

Great speeds there @_oliverisshort_  

I've got a GUI simulator for the 5366TN up on my screen.

Network settingsParental control Internet access control planningSelect all devices.

That should bring up a list of your devices as well the schedule. If you're unable to see all of your devices, there might be a software/firmware issue that I'll need to raise with the team. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor _oliverisshort_
New Contributor

Hi Dan, when I get to internet access control planning and select all devices it still only shows the devices that are currently connected. Not sure if this is what's meant to happen, but thanks for the suggestion.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

He suspects that the issue might be caused by the following:

The on/off schedule has been set for all the PC’s and thereby can only change settings when her (admin) PC is scheduled for an ON day.

He's sent me a screenshot of the configuration page using one of the team’s test modems (with the most current up to date software). He's advised that it's working as intended.
If you're still having trouble, he's offered to remotely reset the modem from his end. You can send through a private message with the MAC ID + serial number of the modem.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos