cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor Sithlord
Occasional Contributor

Sagemcom 3864AC Bridge Mode

I have a Sagemcom 3864AC with a Asus RT-AC87U connected to it via ethernet. Wifi is disabled on the Sagemcom. I am trying to find a way to set the Sagemcom 3864AC to bridge mode so I can use the OpenVPN server on my Asus RT-AC87U. If the Sagemcom 3864AC doesn't have bridge mode capability what are my options? I don't think the ASUS OpenVPN server will work if the Optus Sagemcom Modem/Router isn't capable of bridge mode. Any help or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

iPhone X 256Gb, iPad Pro 12.9 64GB, iMac 27inch 5K 3.2Ghz 32GB, QNAP NAS, Apple Watch S3 LTE, ASUS RT-AC87U WRT-Merlin + other devices.
3 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Sagemcom 3864AC Bridge Mode

Sorry Sithlord but I'm only able to help out with the Optus supplied set up. If you're looking for help on enabling this and how to get a different configuration sorted out, I'm hoping someone here on the forums will be able to give you a hand. All the best with getting it up and running.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Sithlord
Occasional Contributor

This is a question about the optus supplied modem/router. Why would you think its not?

This question is about putting the supplied optus modem/router into bridge mode.

Thanks 🙂

iPhone X 256Gb, iPad Pro 12.9 64GB, iMac 27inch 5K 3.2Ghz 32GB, QNAP NAS, Apple Watch S3 LTE, ASUS RT-AC87U WRT-Merlin + other devices.
New Contributor pmac
New Contributor

Can you please answer this question?  This clearly related to the Optus hardware.

0 Kudos