cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor JohnB007
Occasional Contributor

Sagecom - no light on front

hi, i got the NBN connected ,,, internet OK more or less BUT no phone connection, connected to phone1 but NO light on front.

cheers John

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Crowd Champion SillyGogo
Crowd Champion

Re: Sagecom

it can take little time for the phone to be tranfer to NBN, does the existing home phone still works?

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor

No, the existing home phone does not work.

Cheers John 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Crowd Champion SillyGogo
Crowd Champion

Hi John, 

If it haven't already done then, please restart your modem and see if the phone1 light turns on. The next step would contact NBN technical support via phone or livechat to see the status of the number porting. If your existing phone is disconnected then that should mean the phone service is ported to the modem (phone1) .

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor

Hi, Thanks for your helpful replies,

I have contacted Optus and they say that there is a ticket on the problem and are looking into it.

I suppose I just have to wait. 

Cheers John. 

Lucky I  don't use it much lol.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Top Contributors