cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Sagecom NBN Modem

I am finding that my Optus Sagecom NBN modem (that is just 4 months old) is rebooting all by itself daily ior more often. The result is the phone call is cut off and you lose the internet. Is this a modem fault or are Optus doing this remotely to fix the NBN?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Sagecom NBN Modem

It could be a connection issue or it could be the modem itself. Best way to find out would be to call tech support

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Highlighted

Re: Sagecom NBN Modem

Apologies for the delay in response @Captain_Skip and sorry about your Optus modem issue. Were you able to raise this with Tech Support since posting? How is the modem now? If the issue still exists then yes speak to Tech Support on 131344 (open 24x7) to look into this further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos