Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor digester
New Contributor

SIP Settings for Sagemcom F@ST 3864AC

I am trying to connect my Beocom 6000 telephone via a Cisco SPA112 analogue telephone adaptor (ATA). To set up the ATA I need to input Optus SIP Settings but noone at Optus seems to know what these are or are unwilling to provide them. I've looked at the advice on various forums to try and decode the base64 config file but that did not work for me or the process I used was incorrect... I am a novice when it comes to using decoding software. Can anyone help with a workaround or know of an ATA that does not require SIP settings?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Crowd Champion SillyGogo
Crowd Champion

Re: SIP Settings for Sagemcom F@ST 3864AC

optus does not provide SIP settings and login. 

You are on the right track with the decode, just follow the every steps and dont skip anything. The only thing I can think of is your modem might have a newer firmware where the encoding or security settings has changed. 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor BrownToast
New Contributor

Any idea if the policy is the same for Business customers?

I've got a client that needs VoIP and replacing the Sagemcom is one option I'm looking at. I just had a chat with Optus Sales through the website and that person seemed to think that Optus will provide the config information but I don't trust that as they had to ask me what POTS was.

0 Kudos
Crowd Champion SillyGogo
Crowd Champion

Not sure about business, tried to get a business grade fibre connection once but Optus couldnt find the fibre point. 

Maybe contact the Optus business team and try to get the login details from them. 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos