Searching...

Re: SAGEMCOM F@ST 3864AC Blocking ports to xbox one?

Tano

Yep, I'll pass this through to the appropriate team. The fault ticket is still open, I'll reach out for an update and have it dispatched to the correct department. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Infinity17

Same here, only the optus modem provided in use  also got no where with tech support. 

Ivkic35

If anyone gets a fix can you post it here? We have a Netgear Optus modem and started getting same problem last night. Have also logged a job with Microsoft. Can’t test NAT connection - says NAT type unavailable. Have tried all the fixes suggested by Microsoft but nothing changes. 

Highlighted

Gaucca

I would not expect a solution as Optus have "followed up" with me and are now telling me there is no "issue" like I am crazy. The best part is they had not even read this thread so they were clueless to what the issue even was. Just more headaches. Something I've found less tedious than rebooting the modem and xbox about fifty times was to unplug the ethernet cable from the back of the xbox then replug it... over and over and hope it works. Not really a solution if you ask me.

Kevomate

I Am getting the same problem as of last night using the net gear modem. I can connect to Xbox live through my mobile with no issues but as soon as try to use my cable internet I keep getting a teredo connection error and 100% packet loss as well . None of the trouble shooting works and tested my cables and all works fine . Seems like it’s a modem issue

Ivkic35

Our problem seems to have miraculously resolved itself yesterday without any response from Microsoft. That was after 6 days of being unable to access  Xbox live or chat, using Optus Netgear modem

Toomey

Hey guys, I had an update from our network team yesterday who advised that these issues can occur when changes take place on the Xbox Live network that requires IPV6 network address translation which Optus does not support. They have advised that this needs to be disabled in your modem or Xbox directly and Microsoft should be able to provide support to get this completed. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Gaucca

IPV6 is not enabled in my modem settings or xbox, thats not the issue. Just please can you guys actually investigate this as it is 100% the modems configuration, which Sagemcom have told me for this specific model is all handled by Optus. Everyone that has called me to follow up this fault ticket or whatever hasnt even read this forum and refuses to help. Teredo is used by Xbox/Microsoft for many things it is a tunneling service and there is something happening in the modems configuration blocking some type of access or port that the xbox needs to retrieve a local ip adress and sign in. So even though im connected perfectly to the modem via confirmed working ethernet cable and confirmed working xbox, the modem configured by OPTUS just outright says no and refuses to communicate. The model is SAGEMCOM F@ST 3864ACV3 it has an issue, you sold us something faulty and you refuse to even take a look. I have not seen one firmware update since owning this model and there are obviously issues that need to be fixed and updates that need to be rolled out not just to my modem but all of the same model.

Infinity17

Ipv6 is already not active on the modem which would not conflict with the function of the xbox . Its the modem itself as the previous (white modem) I have used on the xbox has never had this issue. Only this particular modem from optus. I have not gone and bought another yet as I don't think I should. Or we should be allowed cheaper. Plans as we would no longer require the modem you supply for our day to day use of the service on the most used devices in our house. I also keep having wifi drop-outs and conflicts with this modem and its the second one with these issues.

But other times it works perfectly. So I'll call Microsoft tonight but I doubt that there is a fix you can do on the xbox as it's a modem communication issue that is conflicting with a media service. 

Kevomate

I have found a fix that has worked on the Netgear modem cg3000 it involves having to go into the settings and create forward ports to Xbox live and creating a static ip address for my console

https://portforward.com

The website has complete tutorials on how to do it

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
104 Kudos
39 Kudos
31 Kudos
12 Kudos
12 Kudos