Searching...

Re: SAGEMCOM F@ST 3864AC Blocking ports to xbox one?

Gaucca

All the above you stated, I even removed the power cable from the back and unplugged it from the outlet on the wall for a matter of hours. The only thing that seems to work is rebooting the modem or hard resetting the xbox many countless times and like I said even then it will only work until I decide to turn off the xbox. It is like there is some sort of compatibility issue. The only error I am supplied with is "Cant get teredo ip address" and "UDP port 3544 may be blocked". When I am actually connected I have full functionality.

Tano

Thanks for that, I've sent this through to our network engineers to look into. I'll touch base when I hear back.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Gaucca

Glad to hear hope to see this resolved as it has become rather tiresome.

Infinity17

Same here it throws off all sorts of issues. From moderate Nat combo with upnp problems and I've gone through it with a toothpick  I've tried it all too. Same issues. Sometimes it wars flawlessly other times everything won't load. Xbox to wireless to pc having to change band Frequency just to Load the modem settings 

Need a solution. Only one I can think of is optus giving us an allowance to pick a modem that works for the actuall usage in today's society. Not one riddled With blocks and strict settings that can't be changed to fix our problem  Apparently ipv6 would solve these issues.. A feature but not available for us on this modrm

Infinity17

I can't find the option to add a mac address. Only to filter/block  

Cheers  hope. You guys can resolve it. 

As. It's almost usable for our needs  

Infinity17

Hi has there been any news on this issue? 

Toomey

Hey @Infinity17, Tano will be back to work in a few days, I've sent him an email for an update on this one and will get back to you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Madeleine2323

Only today I’ve started experiencing this issue. First I tried the troubleshooting techniques and steps, but nothing worked. I contacted Xbox support on various mediums, and they all gave me steps I should try to remedy the problem. Nothing worked. I hoped that resetting my console to factory settings would solve the issue but no such luck.

The series of events are as follows;

1) wouldn’t let me connect to Xbox live 

2) wouldn’t let me sign in

3 NAT type unavailable Teredo ‘go to xbox.com/xboxone/Teredo (or something similar) 

googling various error codes I received during the course of the day. 

4) Finally coming to the conclusion that it’s something to do with the modem, though why did it start happening now, when last night I was able to game, and use the console for what it’s intended for. 

Going through these posts I’ve encountered everyone’s issues. It’s frustrating. How is this allowed to happen. Seriously thinking of investing in a new modem that allows ipv6. 

Has there been any updates for this issue? 

Are my days of gaming, watching Netflix gone?

i pray someone comes up with a quick fix. 

So disappointed. 

Tano

Sorry for the delay everyone!

I've been communicating with our network team, much of what has come back has already been spoken of and communicated in this thread. The Teredo error refers to IPV6 compatibility (which we have already established). This thread here may offer some insights: https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas/suggestions/17683990-must-have-option-to-disable....

Ideally you would want to find a way to force the Xbox into reverting to a IPV4 connection. This would of course depend on your own individual hardware and network setup.

A DHCP error could also be 2 routers in the house, causing the Xbox to fall for a double NAT advertisement issue. Using just the one modem/router could fix this, or turning off DHCP in the second router.

The best case scenario from this point would be to have a fault ticket raised by our Tech Support team. I know our case management team could go hands-on and contact one of your directly, however we would need an active fault ticket established in order to do this. This needs to be raised by someone actively connected on the network and experiencing the issue first hand. Once we have the fault ticket, I can pass it directly onto that team.

Gaucca

The xbox is connected via IPV4 already, the reason we are having the issue is the failure of the modem to open the appropriate port for tunneling data. I am only using this modem supplied by optus no router or anything so that is not the issue. The modem needs to be tested for this problem, fixed/reconfigured and pushed through in a firmware update on optus side as I have contacted Sagemcom and they have said they dont support this modem and any configuration is done by optus. I have tried contacting the tech support team like you have said and they just give me the runaround. Fault ticket number is 18455092.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
103 Kudos
36 Kudos
31 Kudos
14 Kudos
13 Kudos