cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

Reported NBN PROBLEM ! NO INTERNET SINCE YESTERDAY MORNING AT 8.30 am SUNDAY MIGHT NOW STILL NO INTE

No NBN SINCE SATURDAY MORNING at 8.30am because the lazy bastards don’t work over the weekend ! Still no NBN SUNDSY NIGHT ! I note that Stan and Netflix still want to be paid !!!! So I expect a good discount off the next Bill to cover my costs and inconvenience!
MC Power
0 Kudos
3 Replies
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Reported NBN PROBLEM ! NO INTERNET SINCE YESTERDAY MORNING AT 8.30 am SUNDAY MIGHT NOW STILL NO

have same problem in queensland since thursday on/off and no home phone  numerous web chats and phone calls to casmanger and promises to call back in hour,guess what still waiting.

Lucking my cable service still working, Shame they dont care about loval customers maybe ombusan needs to kick them hard as well as accc for not given people the service they promise.

0 Kudos
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Reported NBN PROBLEM ! NO INTERNET SINCE YESTERDAY MORNING AT 8.30 am SUNDAY MIGHT NOW STILL NO

And if its an actual NBN fault on a residential service (with a residential service level agreement) then you will have to wait till the wholesaler - NBN - fixes it.
Optus cannot send their own tech to fix the NBN network.
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi guys,

Are you still having problems? 

What suburb/postcode are you located in?

Have you checked if there is a known fixed outage where you are?

Do you have a fault ticket logged with Optus? If so, what is it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors