cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor wersk
New Contributor

Re: Repeated Lies from Support about NBN Connection

Wrong actually. The incredibly bad service Optus delivered has meant not only will I never be a customer again, but I will also actively promote my wonderful experience with Aussie Broadband to anyone facing the same needless issues with their NBN connection.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor skijc
Occasional Contributor

Hi

The fault number. 81899123A

Incident number: 1907190234

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Thanks for that.

Ahh, an Incident Number. That means something is stuck in the back end system but having it open for 11 days now and counting is not great.

I have escalated it to our IT team and will keep you posted on any updates I receive.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor

Hi Ray.

My first NBN order was stuck back in June.   Had to be canceled. Got a nother modem, new account.  This order has been stuck with the back end team.    I was told to contact sales team to cancel my current order. then start the prosses all over again.

Just today we recived another Mobile Modem in the mail. ? We have two now might as well use them.

I have checked out Aussie Boardband  and telstra which are looking better at the moment. 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi skijc,

I have checked the status of the incident number and it now says resolved however I don't have visibility of the details.

Can you please confirm if it is in fact resolved/activated? If not I'll be following up.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor

Hi Ray.

I am at work.  My wife reported that  there is no internet.  Lights are geen on the modems.    The last person I spoke to to said there was a number of Back end team woking on the issue.  He aksed me to wiat untill monday 5th of August.    

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Hi Ray,.

Just received a letter in the mail from Optus. It say's that since I have not plugged NBN  in out our address.  Plus repeded attempts to concate me.  They have cancled my NBN.  The letter date is 24th July..

The costomer service number 1800083 810 only get me to sale  /

Help !

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

😵 

Not good, I'm very sorry about this. I am following this up with them again..

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

hi Ray just chated with Romeo. (tech) Tried to do trube shoot the prosses, from his end. He thinks it is an NBN  line issue and has orderd a NBN tech to come out.   Not hold my breath.. 

Still strange about the cancelation letter. But the tech can see that I have an active line?

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Hi Ray. Refrance Number for the NBN tech 21417971. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors