cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Relocation

Hi Hansard,

You haven't specified what problem you're having, an issue with relocation?

What is the last update you received when you contacted Optus?

Some info which I hope may help:

If you've booked your relocation over the phone, we'll keep you updated via SMS.

If you have a query or need to reschedule, the Account Holder or Account Privacy PIN Holder can contact us:

• By calling us on 1300 555 241, Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm (AEST) | Saturday 8.30am - 5.30pm (AEST)

Time frame

A number of checks and validations need to occur to ensure that we can relocate your service successfully - this will take some time to complete. Depending on the type of service you have, we may also rely on our service partners, such as nbn™, to complete your connection prior to relocation.

Typically, metropolitan connections for:

• Cable Fixed Phone / Broadband: Take approximately 5 business days
  • Direct Fixed Phone / Broadband (ADSL 2): Take approximately 10-16 business days
  • NBN Fixed Phone / Broadband / Wireless: Take approximately 10-21 days

You can get an indication of the type of service available at your new address by following the steps outlined in this article.  When you contact us, our relocations team will provide you with the expected timeframe for connection specific to your address.

If your new address is not serviceable we’ll cancel your service and no cancellation fee will apply.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos