Searching...
Highlighted

Relocation

JemStar

Hi,

It has been 3 weeks since I submitted my relocation request.

I received a message saying that my request has been processed and that NBN services will be activated on 25/01.

Since then I have constantly been in contact with Optus via live chat. Every time I am assured that my NBN will be connected within 24hrs. After being told this servral times I am beginning to become very frustrated.

After calling technical support and being transferred several times I have been informed that I am waiting on the ‘back-end’ team. 

How much longer am I expected to wait? And why is it taking so long?

Regards,

JemStar.

Re: Relocation

Dan_C

Hi @JemStar

I'm happy to help out. When you get the chance, send us a private message. I'll need you to include the following:

- Full name

- D.O.B

- Account number

- Any reference numbers you've received from us.

I won't be able to respond immediately but send your details through and I'll follow up when I can. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

JemStar

PM sent.

Dan_C

I've replied back to that one @JemStar

Chat with you there. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

JemStar

I still have not had my NBN connected...

For FOUR weeks I have heard the same answer from every Optus employee I have talked to. 

I am so unbelievably frustrated.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
83 Kudos
42 Kudos
33 Kudos
23 Kudos
17 Kudos