Searching...

Relocation

v_waiting

Hi All 

I am going through nightmare of relocation with Optus 

I had put relocation request 2 weeks before moving and day before moving I checked with Optus if everything was on track and I was told I just have to plug router and I should be good to go 

Sounds good but it was beginning of my horror

On the day I moved I didn't had internet service I called Optus I was told it needs to be activated and a request is already placed it should be activated in 24 hrs 

Next day I called to check status I was told there is no request guy who talked to me forgot to put request a fresh request is put up and should take 24 hrs it's been escalated 

Day 3 I called to check status it is in process and will take 48 hrs 

Day 5 I called to check status and now they told me service is not active it was put on old address 

Bunch of idiots they don't know what are they doing 

I am without internet and this is causing me trouble I have to travel 2 hrs each direction bcoz I can't work remotely 

Now they say it would take another 10 days 

I want to cancel my 2 year contract with Optus and move to another provider as they are unable to provide services despite putting up request 2 weeks in advance and daily follow-up 

Can I complain about this to ombudsman

They messed up completely

Frustrated

Customer

Re: Relocation

Hannah-L

Hi there @v_waiting, I'm sorry to hear you've had so much trouble with this relocation request. If you'd like to send me a PM with your full name, DOB and account number I can take a look into it for you.

v_waiting

Hi Hannah

I have sent you PM with my details... Please Lodge a complaint and provide me complaint reference no that i can give to ombudsman

Optus team is not able to handle simple relocation request i should not suffer for poor service.

v_waiting

Hannah,

Was hoping some one would go through what has happened and would give a call back with resolution.. but it seems you guys are not bothered at all...

After going through all this i am getting monthly bill.. with no internet service.. 

Could you please send me complaint no so that i can take it to ombudsman... 

Dan_C

@v_waiting, we've taken a closer look and we've sent through our findings via PM. We'll continue chatting with you there. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

v_waiting

Hi Dan,

I have replied to your query... I have already submitted required document on 25-Jan-2018 to  MoveSolutionsDropbox@optus.com.au and OptusActivations@optus.com.au. but never heard back from you guys..

Highlighted

v_waiting

Hi Dan,

I have sent you a PM.. Internet assistance kit that you guys have sent requires to be recharged.

Dan_C

@v_waiting, I've replied back. We'll chat there. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

v_waiting

Dan 

Activation process is asking me to select plan you said it is already loaded with plan

Can't activate i am blocked

v_waiting

Activation process forces to select plan 

Could you fix this as matter of urgency 

I was hopping everything would be easy after having so much of trouble 

But it looks like still there is no end

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
103 Kudos
36 Kudos
31 Kudos